3/4 creal butter,softened
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 oz1. 1/4 of any flavor hot cocoa mix.
1 csemi- sweet chocolate chips.
1/4 cof different sugar ckystals,if you like to deco.cookies
How to Make Little Cooks cookies.
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 375*
- Combine butter,sugar, and egg.
IN Mixer beat on medium speed scrap down bowl often, until creamy .
- REDUCE speed to low beat, gradually adding flour and cocoa mix,and scrapping bowl often until well mixed.
- SHAPE the dough into balls flatten to 1/4- inch thickness,WITH BOTTOM OF BUTTERED glass,dipped into sugar.
- BAKE 7 to 9 minutes .DON'T OVERCOOK them.COOK on wire rack.
YOU can also dip this cookies with dark or white chocolate.
- AGAIN HAVE YOUR LITTLE ONES HELP YOU FOR THEY ARE OUR FUTURE. MY 8 year old granddaughter has been helping cooking and baking for3years,and she loves it .GRANDME "S little diva cook.SHE'S so proud to show all baking goods .THIS RECIPE IS VERY EASY AND TO HAVE LITTLE ONES HELP AND LEAN.