Light and Luscious Orange Bars1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 tsp
- unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 c
- orange juice concentrate
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 c
- nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 c
- cold water
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- graham crackers
How to Make Light and Luscious Orange Bars
- 1Chill a small mixing bowl and beaters.
- 2In the top section of a double boiler, soften gelatin in the melted concentrated orange juice.
- 3Place over hot water,and stir until the gelatin is completely disolved.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in the sugar and vanilla.
- 5Using cold beaters, beat dry milk and water until soft peaks form.
- 6Add the lemon juice and beat until stiff.
- 7Fold in orange juice mixture.
- 8Spread on 12 graham crackers.
- 9Top with the remaining crackers.
- 10Wrap individually; freeze until firm about 2 hours.