Light and Luscious Orange Bars1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 tspunflavored gelatin
1/4 corange juice concentrate
1/2 cnonfat dry milk powder
1/2 ccold water
1 Tbsplemon juice
How to Make Light and Luscious Orange Bars
- Chill a small mixing bowl and beaters.
- In the top section of a double boiler, soften gelatin in the melted concentrated orange juice.
- Place over hot water,and stir until the gelatin is completely disolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sugar and vanilla.
- Using cold beaters, beat dry milk and water until soft peaks form.
- Add the lemon juice and beat until stiff.
- Fold in orange juice mixture.
- Spread on 12 graham crackers.
- Top with the remaining crackers.
- Wrap individually; freeze until firm about 2 hours.