Let it Snow! Snowball Cookies
- 3 oz.
- pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbl.
- 2 cups
- powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 cups
- red and green food coloring, optional
- red and green maraschino cherries, cut into slivers, optional
How to Make Let it Snow! Snowball Cookies
- 1To softened cream cheese, add vanilla; mix in powdered sugar, stir in half of the coconut. Butter hands, roll into balls. Roll balls in the other half of the coconut. (More if needed to coat generously.) Refrigerate. Let set about 1 hour in refrigerator, until ready to serve.
- 2If you'd like, you can tint the second half of coconut in one or more colors. Just put coconut into 1 or 2 bags, add food coloring, one drop at a time and shake baggie to coat and color. 1 third white, 1 third pale green and 1 third pink always looks very pretty. Can also top with a sliver of maraschino cherry. Red on the green ones, green on the pink ones. Red and green assorted on the white ones.
- 3Recipe is easily multiplied for double or triple batches.