- 11/2 c
- all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 tsp
- 3/4 c
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar
- 1/4 c
- 1 large
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 12 oz
- white chocolate chips chopped
- 8 oz
- candied lemon peel chopped
How to Make LEMON WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 1Preheat oven to 375 and grease cookie sheets.
- 2In a bowl combine flour,baking soda and salt.
- 3Cream butter,brown sugar and granulated sugar in a large bowl.Beat in egg and lemon juice,gradually add flour mixture.
- 4Add white chocolate and lemon peel and mix throughly.
- 5Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are lightly brown. Cool on baking sheet.
I also make a lemon icing to go on these.