Lemon Sugar Cookies
How to Make Lemon Sugar Cookies
- preheat oven to 350
Sift flour, soda, and salt together and set aside.
- put sugars and zest in electric mixer bowl and mix 30 seconds on medium speed.
- add softened butter and mix until pale and fluffy or about 1 minute.
- mix in eggs one at a time, then add lemon juice.
- reduce mixer speed and add dry ingredients. mix until just combined.
- scoop dough using a 2 inch ice cream scoop and place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. roll in sugar and flatten slightly. Put 8 on a pan staggered.
- Bake until just golden on the edges, about 10 to 12 minutes.