Lemon Sugar Cookies
How to Make Lemon Sugar Cookies
- 1preheat oven to 350
Sift flour, soda, and salt together and set aside.
- 2put sugars and zest in electric mixer bowl and mix 30 seconds on medium speed.
- 3add softened butter and mix until pale and fluffy or about 1 minute.
- 4mix in eggs one at a time, then add lemon juice.
- 5reduce mixer speed and add dry ingredients. mix until just combined.
- 6scoop dough using a 2 inch ice cream scoop and place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. roll in sugar and flatten slightly. Put 8 on a pan staggered.
- 7Bake until just golden on the edges, about 10 to 12 minutes.