Lemon Cranberry Cookies
A friend had described these cookies to me as she had them once and I went searching for a recipe. I found this, tweaked it a little, and made them today to try them out. She came over and had them and it seems they're better than she remembered. And my non-cookie-and-cake-and-sweets-eating host parents emptied my cookie jar in two days!
Take care not to overbake!
- 2 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 c
- butter, unsalted (softened)
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 c
- caster sugar
- 1 pkg
- lemon instant jell-o pudding (3.4oz)
- 1 c
- dried cranberries
How to Make Lemon Cranberry Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare three baking sheets (for a smoother flow in and out of the oven).
- 2Cream butter and sugars till light. Add pudding mix and beat till well incorporated.
- 3Add eggs one at a time, beating till smooth with each addition.
- 4Sift flour and baking soda and stir into mixture using a spatula. Fold in cranberries.
- 5Drop mixture onto baking sheets, leaving a little room as these cookies spread. Bake for 10 minutes or till a hint of browning around the edges is visible.
- 6Remove tray from oven and lift sheet off, allowing cookies to cool and set on the sheet for a bit before transferring them to a wire rack.