- 1 box
- betty crocker super moist lemon cake mix
- 1/3 c
- butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 c
- container betty crocker whipped or rich and creamy lemon frosting
How to Make Lemon Cookies From A Cake Mix
- 1Heat oven to 375 (350 for dark or nonstick cookie sheets). In a large bowl, beat cake mix, butter, shortening and egg on medium speed about 1 minute or until blended.
- 2Onto ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- 3Bake 9-12 minutes or until light and brown around the edges. Cool 1 minute, remove from cookie sheet. Cool completely. Frost with frosting. Store covered.