Lemon Cookie Truffles
I love that they travel well and are a breeze to make. I have so much fun playing around with one basic recipe and making a few variations, depending on the season and flavors I'm craving, this one is a huge hit, especially with lemon lovers.
- 18 oz
- lemon sandwich cookies
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, light (softened)
- 2 tsp
- lemon extract
- 1/2 lb
- vanilla almond bark
- 1/4 c
- almonds, sliced
- 1/4 c
- candy sprinkles
How to Make Lemon Cookie Truffles
- 1Crush lemon sandwich cookies until cookies are fine crumbs. Mix with cream cheese and lemon extract, adding cream cheese 1/4 pkg. at a time until mixture is a firm dough. Chill 2 hours.
- 2Once chilled, make 1 T. sized dough balls.
- 3Heat almond bark in microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each until mixture is fully melted.
- 4Roll dough balls in almond bark. Top with candy sprinkles or sliced almonds. Chill immediately. Serve chilled.