Lemon Blueberry Cookies
2egg yolks-room temp
1 tspgrated lemon peel
1 1/4 cflour
1/4 tspbaking powder
1/3 cdried blueberries
·sugar to dip glass into
How to Make Lemon Blueberry Cookies
- Preheat oven 375. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray cookie sheet.
- Combine butter and sugar in large bowl, beat @ med till fluffy. Beat in egg yolks and lemon peel.
- Combine flour,cornstarch,baking powder and salt in med bowl.Gradually add flour to butter mixture, Beat @ low just til crumbly. Stir in blueberries.
- Using your hands form dough into a ball. On a sheet of wax paper knead dough til it holds together.Divide the dough in 1/2.
- Form each 1/2 into a disc shape, cut into 1/4ths. Roll each quarter into a disc, again cut into 1/4ths.
Each 1/2 will now give you 16 pieces.32 cookies total.
- Roll each piece into a ball and place 2" apart on cookie sheet
- Flatten each ball with a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake @ 375 for 12-14 min or until cookies are lightly browned around the edge