Lemon Bliss Lemon Brownies
1/2 csalted unsalted butter, softened
2 Tbsplemon zest, grated
2 Tbsplemon juice, fresh
3/4 cgranulated sugar
1/4 tspsea salt
TART LEMON GLAZE:
4 Tbsplemon juice, fresh
8 tsplemon zest, grated
1 cpowdered sugar (rounded cup)
How to Make Lemon Bliss Lemon Brownies
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease an 8×8 inch baking dish with butter and set aside.
3. Zest and juice two lemons and set aside.
- 4. In the bowl of an electric mixture fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the flour, sugar, salt, and softened butter until combined.
- 5. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, lemon zest, and lemon juice until combined.
6. Pour it into the flour mixture and beat for 2 mins at medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- 7. Pour into baking dish and bake for 23-25 mins, should turn golden around the edges.
8. Allow to cool completely before glazing. Do not overbake, or the bars will dry.
- 9. Filter the powdered sugar and whisk with lemon zest and juice.
10. Spread 1/2 the glaze over the brownies with a rubber spatula and let glaze set.
- 11. Spread 1/2 the glaze over the bars, and let it set (not harden like most).
12. Cut into bars and serve.