How to Make Lemon-Berry Jammerz
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together flour, sugar, and softened butter in an electric mixer until "crumbled" together (and sticky).
- LIGHTLY spray a 9x13 pan with PAM and then press mixture down into pan. Cook for 20 or so minutes, until lightly golden brown around the edges.
- While crust cooks, combine preserves (I use LOCAL and FRESH preserves), 2-3 teaspoons of lemon juice, and a tsp or so of lemon peel.
- Once crust is done, spread preserve mixture over, sprinkle with some more lemon peel, and bake for 5 minutes more.
- Let bars cool completely (approx 1 hour). To make drizzle, use 1/2 cup powdered sugar and 3 teaspoons of lemon juice; stir and drizzle over.