★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 cconfectioners' sugar
2 call purpose flour
4eggs, well beaten
2 cgranulated sugar
5 Tbsplemon juice
2 Tbspgrated lemon rind
How to Make Lemon Bars
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and confectioners sugar; then blend in flour and salt.
- Press mixture down in a flat buttered cookie pan.
- Bake at 300 for 20 minutes.
- While crust is baking, in a medium bowl blend together eggs, granulated sugar, lemon juice and rind and pour over crust.
- Raise temperature to 350 and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- When cooled, sprinkle with additional confectioners sugar and cut into rectangles.