Layered Oreo Dessert
This is a very easy dessert. The hardest part is waiting for each layer to chill in the refrigerator.
How to Make Layered Oreo Dessert
- 1Crush Oreo cookies in a food processor. Set aside 1/2 cup cookie crumbs for top of dessert.
- 2Melt butter and mix with crushed oreos. Spread in the bottom of a 9 x 13 glass dish or metal pan and press firmly in place. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- 3Mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar, then fold in 1 container of Cool Whip. Spread over cookie crust.
- 4Mix together milk and 2 packages of pudding. After setting for a few minutes, spread over cream cheese layer and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 5Spread 2nd container of Cool Whip over pudding layer and then sprinkle cookie crumbs, that were previously set aside, over top. Refrigerate until firm.