Large Chocolate Chip Cookies
4 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 cbutter, unsalted
2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
2 Tbspvanilla extract
2 csemi sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Large Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and grease baking sheets.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt in one bowl.
- Melt the 3 sticks of butter and cream that together with both types of sugar. Beat in vanilla extract, eggs, and egg yolks until light and creamy.
- Mix in the flour mixture until blended, and stir in the desired amount of chocolate chunks.
- Using a 1/4 cup scoop, place balls of cookie dough onto baking sheets. They spread about 3 inches each, so allow space between them. You'll fit about 6 on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown on top. Allow to cool on baking trays for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely. They will remain nice and gooey chewy in the middle. Mmmm....