LANEY'S CHOCO BERRY BUTTER COOKIES
1 boxdouble chocolate cake mix w/ chocolate chips
8 ozwhipped mixed berry or strawberry cream cheese
1 sticksalted butter
1 ozamaretto liqueur
How to Make LANEY'S CHOCO BERRY BUTTER COOKIES
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature before you begin. You will need a mixing bowl and mixer. Put all ingredients into bowl and mix until well blended together. Check batter to ensure cake mix has been well mixed with other ingredients and then cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Use an ungreased or parchment lined large cookie sheet
- Take some confectioner's (powdered) sugar spread it out in a pie dish or plate to roll dough in.
- Use hands or melon baller to shape/roll dough into walnut size ball and then roll in the powdered sugar.
- Place rolled cookies on cookie sheet. Should be able to do about 20 cookies to a sheet. Bake for approximately 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool on parchment paper and continue to keep baking more batches or you can freeze unused cookie dough.
If you make cookies the size of walnuts you should be able to get at least 5 dozen or or more cookies out of this batch. If you need more you can double the recipe. If you want larger cookies then shape to 1/2 a golf ball size.