How to Make Kruschiki (bowties)
- 1beat egg yolk lightly;add remaining ingredients and mix
- 2remove dough to floured board, knead adding just enough flour from sticking
- 3roll out VERY THIN as you would for noodles,
- 4In utensil you will be frying in add lard or Crisco or a combination. Personally, I prefer using the lard.
- 5cut in thin strips about 2" wide 6" long. slit center strip, pull corner thru- deep fry til light brown 375 degrees
- 6drain on paper, after cool sprinkle with xxxx sugar