Kneaders Sugar Cookies
Hope you love them as much as I.
Oh! And this makes a LOT. I just separate into fourths and freeze the others for later...works great!
2 1/4 csugar
7 3/4 cflour
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 tsplemon flavor
4 1/2 cpowdered sugar
4 Tbspcorn syrup, light
1/4 tsplemon flavor
How to Make Kneaders Sugar Cookies
- Cream Together butter and sugar until fluffy
- add eggs, then milk. Scrape the sides of the bowl often
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Dough will be soft and sticky
- Place dough on well floured pastry cloth or workspace
- Knead in just enough flour to make dough workable. Dough will be very soft. It is best to knead with rolling motion so you have a smooth surface and you will not get cracks on the tops of your cookies
- Gently roll out to 3/8 inch thick
- Cut into desired shapes and place on baking sheet lined with parchment (I did without parchment, works fine)
- Bake at 325 for 10-12 minutes or until just the edges barely start to change colors. Makes approx 4 dozen.
- for Icing
Mix together all ingredients until smooth
Dip cookie in icing and smooth with wide side of palm of hand. Let set. Decorate with icing, chocolate chips, candy, coconut, etc.