Kit's Peanut Brittle Cookies...
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
How to Make Kit's Peanut Brittle Cookies...
- 1Heat oven to 350F.
- 2Sift together the first 3 ingredients. In a medium bowl cream the butter & brown sugar.
- 3Then beat 2 tablespoons of the egg with the vanilla. Then add in the peanuts & mix well.
- 4Combine both mixes & mix very well. Making sure to blend all together.
- 5Then spread the dough on a greased cookie sheet. Then brush with the remaining egg.
- 6Sprinkle the top with more peanuts.
- 7Bake for about 20 to 25 mins. Break or cut into pieces while still warm.