Kit's Peanut Brittle Cookies...
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
How to Make Kit's Peanut Brittle Cookies...
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Sift together the first 3 ingredients. In a medium bowl cream the butter & brown sugar.
- Then beat 2 tablespoons of the egg with the vanilla. Then add in the peanuts & mix well.
- Combine both mixes & mix very well. Making sure to blend all together.
- Then spread the dough on a greased cookie sheet. Then brush with the remaining egg.
- Sprinkle the top with more peanuts.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 mins. Break or cut into pieces while still warm.