★★★★★ 1 vote5
- hershey kisses brand candy cane mint candies
- 1/2 c
- (1 stick) butter or margarine softened
- 1 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- red or green sugar crystals, granulated sugar or powdered sugar
How to Make Kisses Candy Cane Blossoms
- 1Heat oven to 350F.Remove wrappers from candies.
- 2Beat butter,granulated sugar,egg and vanilla in large bowl until well blended.Stire together flour,baking soda and salt; add alternately with milk to butter mixture,beating until well blended
- 3Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in red sugar,granulated sugar,powdered sugar or a combination of any of the sugars. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cookie is set.Remove from oven; cool 2to 3 minutes.Press a candy piece into center of each cookie.Remove from cookie to wire rack. Cool completely. About 4 dozen cookies.