★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cbutter, room temperature
1 1/2 csugar
2 3/4 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspcinnamon, ground
How to Make Kinkawoodles
- Preheat oven to 400
Cinnamon sugar;2 tablespoons sugar with 2teaspoons cinnamon.
- In large bowl,cream butter and sugar;beat in eggs until smooth.
- Combine flour,baking soda,cinnamon,and salt.
Blend flour mixture into creamed mixtured.
- If dough is soft,chill 30 minutes.
Roll into balls the size of small walnuts.
Roll each ball in the cinnamon sugar.
- Place balls about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake until lightly browned.(8 to 10 minutes)
- You can add 1 cup chopped walnuts,1/2 cup currants,1/2 cup raisins (optional).