Kimberly Cornea's Chocolate Chip Cookies
I started cooking at the earliest age of 10 or younger for family and church gatherings,in Michigan.
At an early age,I knew what I wanted to do as a professional career.
- 3/4 butter,softened
- 3/4 sugar
- 3/4 firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 all-purpose flour
- 1 baking soda
- 3/4 salt
- 1 1/2 (1 bag)semisweet chocolate chips
How to Make Kimberly Cornea's Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Beat butter and both sugars at medium speed with a heavy duty stand mixer until creamy.
Add eggs and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla,beating until blended.
- 2Combine flour,baking soda,and salt in a seperate bowl.Gradually add butter mixture,beating just until blended.Fold in chocolate chips,until combined. Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets
- 3bake at 350 for 10 to 15 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove to wire racks,and cool completely (about 15 minutes.)