★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 lbbutter, room temperature
1/2 ptsour cream
How to Make Keefly
- Sprinkle yeast into flour. Cut butter into the flour, like pie crust. Make a well in the flour mixture and add sour cream and egg yolk.
- Knead the dough. Divide into 16 balls. Refrigerate over night.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roll out each ball thin, to the size of a pie pan. Use powdered sugar instead of flour to dust your rolling pin.
- Cut each circle into 6 wedges. Top each wedge with one tsp of filling then roll like a croissant.
- place on ungreased cookie sheet leaving space for expansion. Bake for 10-15 minutes