★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 5 c
- 1 pkg
- 1/2 lb
- butter, room temperature
- egg yolks
- 1/2 pt
- sour cream
How to Make Keefly
- 1Sprinkle yeast into flour. Cut butter into the flour, like pie crust. Make a well in the flour mixture and add sour cream and egg yolk.
- 2Knead the dough. Divide into 16 balls. Refrigerate over night.
- 3Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roll out each ball thin, to the size of a pie pan. Use powdered sugar instead of flour to dust your rolling pin.
- 4Cut each circle into 6 wedges. Top each wedge with one tsp of filling then roll like a croissant.
- 5place on ungreased cookie sheet leaving space for expansion. Bake for 10-15 minutes