☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
How to Make Kathy's Christmas Salt Cookies
- Soften butter to room temperature for easier mixing.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the butter, sugar and eggs. Mix well and until thoroughly combined.
- Sift together and mix in; flour, baking soda and salt. Mix very well.
- Chill dough for several hours. Roll out onto floured surface.
- Roll dough to about 1/4" thick. Cut with cookie cutters to desired shapes.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for about 15 minutes or until tan.
- These are excellant Christmas cookies plain and/or iced or decorated with sprinkles Etc.