Karo Lace Cookies
How to Make Karo Lace Cookies
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour and coconut.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt margarine. Add brown sugar and Karo syrup, and stir until it comes to a low boil and all ingredients have blended together.
- Remove saucepan from heat and gradually stir in flour/coconut mixture. Then add the vanilla.
- Line your cookie sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Drop cookie mixture, by scant teaspoonfuls, about three inches apart on the foil, or paper, lining your pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for @ 10-12". (I like for mine to get lightly browned around the edges, which takes a couple of minutes longer.)
- Remove from oven, and place on rack to cool. These take several minutes - about 5", or so - to cool enough to touch. Peel off of the foil or paper & bake more!
- Warning: These ARE addictive, lol!