Jumbo Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Chip Cookies
How to Make Jumbo Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Open dough package and cut into 16 slices.
- 3Take one slice and place a teaspoon of chunky peanut butter in center of cookie dough.
- 4Place another slice of cookie dough on top and seal all sided by rolling dough into a large ball.
- 5Place on cookie sheet two inches apart and bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Let cook on cookie sheet before removing them to a cooling rack.
- 7Place in cookie jar or container with a lid and enjoy!