Jumbo Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Chip Cookies
How to Make Jumbo Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Open dough package and cut into 16 slices.
- Take one slice and place a teaspoon of chunky peanut butter in center of cookie dough.
- Place another slice of cookie dough on top and seal all sided by rolling dough into a large ball.
- Place on cookie sheet two inches apart and bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cook on cookie sheet before removing them to a cooling rack.
- Place in cookie jar or container with a lid and enjoy!