Jolly Snowman Cookies
"Photo and recipe provided courtesy of Kraft Food & Family magazine, www.kraftfoods.com. For more information or to sign up for a free subscription, please visit www.kraftfoods.com/magazine.
- oreo white fudge covered cookies
- 1 tsp
- vanilla ready-to-spread frosting
- sticks striped gum
- blue colored sugar
- semi-sweet chocolate chip
- each red and yellow ring-shaped hard candies
- red decorating icing
How to Make Jolly Snowman Cookies
- 1PLACE cookies on work surface, one above the other one, to resemble snowman. Attach cookies to each other with vanilla frosting
- 2CUT 1 end of 1 of the sticks of gum to resemble the fringe on a scarf. Trim other end to 3/8-inch width. Wrap scarf around snowman's neck.
- 3CUT 2 triangles from remaining stick of gum; attach to snowman with frosting for the eyes. Place small dot of the remaining frosting in the center of each triangle; sprinkle with blue sugar. Add chocolate chip for the nose and roll candies for buttons on the body, securing each piece with the remaining frosting. Draw a mouth on the snowman's face with the red icing. Let stand at least 1 hour or until frosting is dry.