John's Favorite No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
How to Make John's Favorite No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- 1Combine sugar, cocoa (and cinnamon if desired) in a saucepan. Stir in milk until well blended. Add stick of butter.
- 2Cook over medium high heat, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil.
- 3Continue cooking at a full boil for exactly two minutes, then remove from heat.
- 4Quickly add peanut butter and mix, then add oats and mix just until incorporated.
- 5Working quickly, drop onto waxed paper with a cookie scoop or tablespoon. Allow to cool. Enjoy!