★★★★★ 2 votes5
2/3 cwhite sugar
2 tspvanilla extract
2 1/2 call-purpose flour
How to Make Jam Cookies
- Blend the shortening, sugar, salt, and vanilla together.
- Add the eggs and mix until creamy.
- Stir in flour and mix well.
- Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray. Drop spoonfuls of cooking dough onto the pans.
- Make a dent into each cookie using your thumb. Spoon a little strawberry jam onto each cookie.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 8-10 minutes, until cookies are set but NOT browned.
- Cool on cooling racks.