Italian "S" Cookies
How to Make Italian "S" Cookies
- 1Combine softened butter and sugar till light and fluffy
- 2Add eggs one at time, mixing well after each egg.
- 3Add lemon extract
- 4Combine flour and baking powder. Add to butter mixture and mix well.
- 5Pinch about an 1 inch of dough and between your hands roll dough into a 3 inch log. Shape into an S
- 6Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350' for 7 to 8 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- 7Make a simple glaze with powdered sugar, lemon extract and milk. Dip top of cookies in glaze and let dry on rack.