Italian Christmas Sugar Cookies
Using ricotta in the batter makes them so soft and almost cake like..
- 1 c
- soft butter (2 sticks)
- 2 c
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 15 oz container of ricotta cheese
- 4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- container of vanilla frosting
- christmas sprinkles
How to Make Italian Christmas Sugar Cookies
- 1Combine : butter, sugar, eggs , vanilla then add ricotta and mix well.
- 2Add the dry ingredients flour, salt, baking soda.
Mix well and drop by tablespoons onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, or a greased cookie sheet.
- 3Bake 350* 10 minutes or so, just barely lt golden on the edges..remove to cooling rack.. Cool completely before putting vanilla frosting on top, then add sprinkles, if you have any left store in fridge...