Indian Almond Cookies
1/2 csemolina flour ,fine
1 tspground cardamon
1/2 tspbaking soda
1/4 cground almonds
·whole almonds to decorate
1/2 cbutter, unsalted
4 Tbspalmond milk
1 tspalmond extract
How to Make Indian Almond Cookies
- Melt butter and set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl mix all dry ingredients together except whole almonds.
- Preheat oven to 350'
- Cover dough and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Form dough into small balls. About a half inch diameter. Flatten and press 1/2 of a whole almond into the top of dough.
- Bake 10- 12 minutes or until lightly brown. Remove and place on a rack to cool. Store in a tightly sealed container.
Makes about 2 dozen