Iced Graham Crackers
- 1 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- few drops of vanilla or other flavoring
- 1-2 tsp
- butter at room temperature or melted
- 2 tsp
- to 2 tablespoons whipping cream or half and half
- graham crackers
How to Make Iced Graham Crackers
- 1Stir butter into powdered sugar then add flavoring and enough whipping cream to make a thick icing. Then ice graham crackers.
- 2Notes: You can use a variety of flavorings such as vanilla, almond flavoring, maple etc. Also you can use food coloring to make them more festive. For 4th of July, make some red, some blue leave some white. Or use sprinkles or dragees on them. You can also use chocolate or cinnamon graham crackers.