★★★★★ 1 vote5
- oreo cookies, broken in pieces
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 gal
- vanilla ice cream
- 1 tsp
- coffee, instant
- 1 jar(s)
- ice cream topping
- 1 large
- cool whip
How to Make Ice Cream Sundae Pie
- 1Mix cookies, butter and sugartogether. Place in a 9x11x2 inch pan. Put in the freezer and freeze.
- 2Soften 1/2 gallon of vanilla ice cream. Melt 1 teaspoon of coffee in a teaspoon of hot water. Swirl all together. Put ice cream on oreo crust. Freeze again.
- 3Add ice cream topping(chocolate fudge) on top and freeze again.
- 4Next add cool whip and spread over top. Freeze again.
- 5Sprinkle with nuts of your choice. Just before serving, let it thaw about 10 minutes.