★★★★★ 1 vote5
16-18oreo cookies, broken in pieces
1/2 cbutter, melted
1/2 galvanilla ice cream
1 tspcoffee, instant
1 jar(s)ice cream topping
1 largecool whip
How to Make Ice Cream Sundae Pie
- Mix cookies, butter and sugartogether. Place in a 9x11x2 inch pan. Put in the freezer and freeze.
- Soften 1/2 gallon of vanilla ice cream. Melt 1 teaspoon of coffee in a teaspoon of hot water. Swirl all together. Put ice cream on oreo crust. Freeze again.
- Add ice cream topping(chocolate fudge) on top and freeze again.
- Next add cool whip and spread over top. Freeze again.
- Sprinkle with nuts of your choice. Just before serving, let it thaw about 10 minutes.