I Can't Believe I sifted the Flour Buttery Potato Chip Cookies
Recipe and pictures are my own.
3 1/2 csifted all purpose flour
1 1/2 ccrushed potato chips
3 1/2 csoftened butter
4 ozsliced almonds (sliced not slivered)
2 cpowder sugar, sifted before measuring
2 Tbspsoftened butter
1/2 tspvanilla or almond extract
How to Make I Can't Believe I sifted the Flour Buttery Potato Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Cream together butter and sugar, then vanilla.
- Alternate adding in potato chips and flour.
- Stir in almonds last.
- Pinch off dough and form balls. They don't have to be rolled, just squish them between your fingers or hands to form.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. They will not look done or turn brown accept for around the edges slightly. This is normal.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then drizzle with icing while still warm.
- ***Icing*** Combine all ingredients in small bowl. Stir until smooth and well blended. Adjust for consistency if necessary adding more milk or powder sugar.