Hot Chocolate Cookies
1 cbutter, softened
2/3 cpacked light brown sugar
3 1/4 cflour
5 pkghot chocolate mix (.7 oz each)
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cvanilla or white chocolate chips
How to Make Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Beat in vanilla and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, hot chocolate mix, salt, and baking soda.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until thick dough forms.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop cookies onto ungreased baking sheet with cookie scoop or heaping tablespoon.
- Bake for about 10-14 minutes.