Honey Milk Chocolate Peanut cookies
You can make this dough freeze it and use it whenever you like!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1 1/4 stickbutter, softened (unsalted)
1/3 clight brown sugar
1large egg (room temp)
1 cchopped honey rosted peanuts
1 cchopped milk chocolate or small chips
How to Make Honey Milk Chocolate Peanut cookies
- Combine and sift together AP Flour, Baking powder, and salt onto a parchment paper. (Set aside)
- In mixer with paddle attachment cream both sugars with butter until fluffy.
- Combine egg with vanilla extract mix until combined
- Beat in egg to butter mixture
- Add your flower mixture on low speed until just combined (still see flour) Add your chocolate and peanuts. mix in (do not over mix!!!)
- Drop cookies onto cookie sheet with parchment back 350F 15 mins. If the bottom looks too much on the brown side try baking them with two cookie sheet, move to the middle rack or on top a baking stone.