Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
How to Make Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
- Melt Butter & Peanut butter together in large sauce pan. Once melted remove from heat.
- Add in Graham cracker crumbs, stir to combine.
Add in powdered sugar. Stir until combined.
- Press into 9x13 pan or muffn pan with liners. If you use a muffin pan you DEFINTLY want to use liners or they are REALLY hard to get out even if you use non-stick spray (been there done that!)
- melt cocolate in microwave and spread over peanut butter mixture. Let cool completly and cut into 24 squares.
- I have also rolled into balls and covered in chocolate to add to christmas goodie platters.