Home Made Chocolate Brownies- From Scratch
2 chershey cocoa powder
2eggs , beaten
1 call purpose flour
1/2 tspnutmeg (optional)
1/2 tspcream of tartar (optional)
1 Tbsprum extract
1 Tbspvanilla extract
1 pinchjamacian all spice (optional)
1 cchopped nuts (optional)
3 Tbspsweetened condensed milk
1 cconfectioners' sugar for rolling brownies in
How to Make Home Made Chocolate Brownies- From Scratch
- Preheat Oven To 350 Degrees F.
- Butter Or Spray 8 Inch Square Baking Pan.
- In Large Bowl, Beat Cocoa Powder, Butter, Eggs, Sugar vanilla & rum extract together. Sift in flour & other Ingredients. Mix Thoroughly.
- Transfer Batter into 8 Inch square baking pan & Smooth over top.
- Bake 30 Minutes. Use toothpick to see if needs to cook longer.
- Put into freezer right away and let cool for 20 minutes.
- Take out of freezer, Let stand for 1 Minute.
- Roll cut out brownie bars into Confectioners Powdered Sugar to desired amount.
- Garnish top with Vanilla frosting, Sprinkles or anything you desire. Enjoy!! :)