The BEST No-bake cookies ever...
1 ccorn syrup, light
1 jar(s)18 ounce jar peanut butter (creamy or chunky - i like creamy)
6 ccorn flakes
3 ozgood quality chocolate (the stuff that will harden when cool)
How to Make The BEST No-bake cookies ever...
- 1. Combine sugar and corn syrup in a medium saucepan. Place over medium high heat and stir until it comes to a FULL boil. Remove from heat and stir in the entire jar of peanut butter. Mix WELL.
- 2. Put corn flakes in a large bowl. Pour peanut butter mixture over corn flakes and mix well, but gently taking care to coat all corn flakes.
- 3. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. With a tablespoon or a cookie scoop, scoop out. Gently form into 1-2 inch balls (don't pack them too tightly). Place cookies on cookie sheet.
- 4. Place chocolate into small bowl and microwave for about 30 seconds or until melted. Drizzle over cookie.
- 5. When cooled, eat these cookies with reckless abandonment. But be careful... We don't want anyone to get hurt!!)