- 1 stick
- 1 bag(s)
- (10-ounce) marshmallows (we used regular size marshmallows)
- 1 tsp
- green food coloring
- 6 c
- corn flakes
- red cinnamon candies per cookie, for decorating
How to Make Holly Cookies
- 1Line 2 baking sheets with parchment or wax paper. Set aside.
- 2Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat and stir in food coloring. Add the corn flakes and stir until well coated.
- 3Drop spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets. Decorate with cinnamon candies quickly before they set. Let them sit for a few hours to harden. Store in a single layer in an airtight container.