Hershey's Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies
Anna Sciancalepore Antoniello
- 1-10oz pkg
- reese's peanut butter chips
- 1 stick
- unsalted butter, softened
- 1 c
- 3 large
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1-12 oz pkg
- hershey's milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 c
- chopped peanuts (optional)
How to Make Hershey's Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9" X 13" baking pan; set aside.
- 2In a medium bowl melt peanut butter chips in the microwave for 1 minute; stir until smooth. If necessary microwave additional 30 seconds or until smooth. Cool slightly.
- 3Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat in melted peanut butter chips, flour and salt. Fold in chocolate chips and peanuts if desired.
- 4Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan.