★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 2 stick
- butter melted (i like salted)
- 1 c
- smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 c
- light brown sugar, packed
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 bag(s)
- milk chocolate chips
How to Make Tina's Heaven is a 9x13 Peanut Butter Cup
- 1Mix all the ingredients (except the chocolate chips)in a big bowl. Mix until well blended. I use my stand mixer with the paddle.
- 2Using parchment paper as a sling, line a 9x13 pan. Spray parchment with pan release.
Press mixture evenly in pan.
- 3Melt Chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave until melted and smooth.
- 4Pour over mixture and even out with an offset spatula. Chill until set. It cuts better when it is cool.
- 5If you are into the WOW factor. Sprinkle just a tiny bit of sea salt on top and see if you like the way a bit of salt enhances the sweetness.