★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 ccrushed graham cracker crumbs
2 stickbutter melted (i like salted)
1 csmooth peanut butter
1/4 clight brown sugar, packed
2 cpowdered sugar
1 tspvanilla extract
1 bag(s)milk chocolate chips
How to Make Tina's Heaven is a 9x13 Peanut Butter Cup
- Mix all the ingredients (except the chocolate chips)in a big bowl. Mix until well blended. I use my stand mixer with the paddle.
- Using parchment paper as a sling, line a 9x13 pan. Spray parchment with pan release.
Press mixture evenly in pan.
- Melt Chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave until melted and smooth.
- Pour over mixture and even out with an offset spatula. Chill until set. It cuts better when it is cool.
- If you are into the WOW factor. Sprinkle just a tiny bit of sea salt on top and see if you like the way a bit of salt enhances the sweetness.