1/2 csweet (unsalted) butter
1/4 cbrown sugar
1 call purpose flour
1 cflaked coconut
2 ozsemisweet or sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
1/4 ccoarsely chopped macadamia nuts or almonds
How to Make Hawaiian Cookie Bars
- Beat butter until fluffy and creamy. Beat in the sugar, blending well. Add vanilla.
- Combine flour and salt in a separate bowl. Add to the butter mixture and mix well. Stir in coconut, chocolate, and nuts.
- Press mixture evenly into a 8x8 in square pan. The pan does not need to be greased.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 325 degrees. You want the cookies to be a pale golden brown or lightly browned on the bottom.
- While still warm, cut into squares. Cool in pan.
- **Per Serving**
Protein 1.1 g
Fat 8.1 g
Carbs 8.7 g
Sodium 32 mg