★★★★★ 1 vote5
3/4 cbutter, unsalted room temperature
3/4 cbrown sugar, light packed
1 pkg(3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
1 tspvanilla extract
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 cwhite chocolate candy corn m&m's
How to Make Halloween Pudding Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare baking sheets by lining them with parchment paper or silpat.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and two sugars until well combined.
- Beat in vanilla pudding mix. Add the eggs, one at a time, until well incorporated. mix in vanilla extract.
- In another small bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just incorporated. Fold in m&m's and white chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoon size cookie dough onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until just turning golden brown (be careful not to over bake).
- Cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.