☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 18-oz pkg
- pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/2 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 1 c
- candy corn
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- vannilla ready-to-spread frosting (from 16-oz can)
How to Make Halloween Cookie Pizza
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; grease foil with shortening. Cut cookie dough into 1/4-inch-thick slices; arrange in pan. With floured fingers, press slices to form crust.
- 3Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 4Use foil to lift crust from pan. Carefully remove foil from crust; place crust on serving platter or tray. Spread peanut butter over crust. Sprinkle candy corn and raisins evenly over top.
- 5In small microwavable bowl, microwave frosting on High 10 to 15 seconds or until thin and drizzling consistency. Drizzle frosting over cookie pizza. Cut into wedges or squares.
- 61 Serving:
Calories 270 (Calories from Fat 100); Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 3g); Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 125mg; Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 0g; Sugars 27g); Protein 3g