Gummy's Molasses Cookies
How to Make Gummy's Molasses Cookies
- In a large bowl, mix baking soda and molasses (mixture will nearly double in size once mixed) - set aside.
- In another bowl, cream together sugar and bacon grease
- Mix spices thoroughly with flour
- Add 1/2 the flour mixture, then 1/4 C hot coffee, then remaining flour mixture, and finally the remaining amount of hot coffee (mixing between each)
- Drop by tablespoons on greased cookie sheet, bake in 350 degree oven for 15 minutes or until the center of the cookie does not stay dented when pressed lightly with finger.