How to Make Culuria (Greek Cookies)
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Combine eggs, oil, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon & vanilla. Mix until all the sugar is dissolved.
- 3Sift the flour into the mixture and blend until dough is workable.
- 4Pinch dough off into small pieces and roll between your finger into a rope. Turn one end one way and the other end in the opposite direction to form an "s".
- 5Brush with egg & cinnamon mixture & sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- 6Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake in 325 oven for about 25 minutes or until brown.