How to Make Culuria (Greek Cookies)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine eggs, oil, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon & vanilla. Mix until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Sift the flour into the mixture and blend until dough is workable.
- Pinch dough off into small pieces and roll between your finger into a rope. Turn one end one way and the other end in the opposite direction to form an "s".
- Brush with egg & cinnamon mixture & sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake in 325 oven for about 25 minutes or until brown.