How to Make Greek Cookies
- 1In mixing bowl cream together butter & 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- 2Add egg yolk, cognac & vanilla. Mix well.
- 3Mix together flour & baking powder, blend into sugar mixture with electric mixer.
- 4Work dough, using a little extra flour, so the dough will not stick to your fingers. Form dough into small balls & form into an "s" shape.
- 5Place "s" shaped cookies on to an ungreased cookie sheet, bake at 350 until a light sand color begins to show. Should be 10-12 minutes.
- 6As you remove cookies from cookie sheet, while still hot roll into extra confectioner's sugar.