Perfect Sugar Cookies
How to Make Perfect Sugar Cookies
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs & vanilla till smooth.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda & salt.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture in small amounts until all incorporated.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour. (overnight is better)
- Preheat oven to 325F. On a clean floured surface, roll out small portions of chilled dough to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut out shapes using cookie cutters.
- Bake 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are barely brown.
- Cool. Decorate. Enjoy!