Perfect Sugar Cookies
How to Make Perfect Sugar Cookies
- 1Cream butter, sugar, eggs & vanilla till smooth.
- 2In a separate bowl combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda & salt.
- 3Add dry mixture to wet mixture in small amounts until all incorporated.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour. (overnight is better)
- 5Preheat oven to 325F. On a clean floured surface, roll out small portions of chilled dough to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut out shapes using cookie cutters.
- 6Bake 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are barely brown.
- 7Cool. Decorate. Enjoy!