Great Grand Mothers Peanut Butter Cookies
How to Make Great Grand Mothers Peanut Butter Cookies
- Set oven on 350. Prepare well greased cookie sheet.
- Cream shortening, add sugar and mix well. Add Peanut butter and mix well again.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well between each egg.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together. Add to first mixture and mix well till stiff dough forms.
- Drop by teaspoon fulls onto prepared cookie sheet. Press with flour dipped fork 2 times forming crisscross pattern on tip of cookie.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 20 min or till lightly browned on bottom. Move to brown paper lined surface to cool.
- Try to get a second batch baked before the first batch disappears. It is quite a challenge around here. Enjoy